Thursday, April 2, 2009

Chore follow up

Ok ok you may ask what has happened...


Well I wanted to show the boy that I could put this chore schedule together. I asked him and his sister to come up with a chore list so that they could earn money. I definitley did not want him and his sister to accept money from other children at school for simply pushing a child on the schoolground swing.


So I put a list together of some simple chores. Sure I could give them a dollar each on Sunday evening like I agreed to do. But I wanted them to be able to do a little manual labor and get their hands a little dirty. Any chore they could do that was somewhat simple and would not require me constantly looking over their shoulder.

So I make the list. My daughetr is all gung ho about wanting to do the chore assigned to her...but would you believe - after all the chop busting my son did about wanting to make money (I mentioned earlier in my Chore posting) my son dragged his feet in wanting to complete any of his chores!

No comments:

Post a Comment