Sunday, June 28, 2009

Wow...he's dead?!



Michael Jackson - Dead at 50


My wife and I heard about it a few days ago, and like others, were quite shocked. Farrah Fawcett (yes she was hotter) didn't seem to get as much attention as the gloved one.

However, something very interesting happened as my wife and I let our son (7) and daughter (9) watch some video retrospectives on him, Sunday, 6/28/09.

Our kids could have played the part in the classic Master Card commercial.

Michael Jackson music video $2,000,000.
Michael Jackson often denied plastic surgery $4,000,000
Look on kids face when Michael grabs his crotch no more then 20 times in his music video...priceless...

For everything else, theres...
Our kids jaws just dropped when seeing any number of his videos.

They really liked the music.

However, they kept asking which one was Michael in the videos...see they were confused with all the girls in the videos...they were not sure if MJ was a boy or a girl.

My wife and I would just look at each other and do sort of a smile/giggle.

My son kept asking if it took a lot of practice to be a singer and to be able to dance like the gloved one... We both said yes.

My son said he wants to be like MJ...and make lots of money.

All of a sudden a cartoon bubble appeared above my head..

"Will my son say I beat him growing up like MJ's dad did"?
"Will my son buy some tanning products to make him look well you know different"?
"Will my son buy Dorney Park or something like that"?
The bubble popped...at the same time the "Bad" video came on...
My wife and I went on to explain what music videos were.
They did really like the "Thriller" video by the way.
Sad to see you go MJ.

Rest in peace

Update: Billy Mays has just died...

No comments:

Post a Comment